(Adds quote, Ashok Leyland results, closing stock price) MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd. , India's top truck maker, reported on Monday a slightly lower-than-expected rise in quarterly standalone profit as higher raw material costs dampened rising truck and car sales. After the announcement, Tata Motors shares closed 3.9 percent down at 852.1 rupees in a market that closed at a record high. Vehicle sales in the past quarter had risen 30.5 percent on year to 139,704, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's Tata Motors net profit up 30 pct, stock falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.