(adds details) NEW DELHI, May 21 (Reuters) - India's largest carmaker, Maruti Udyog Ltd, a unit of Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , reported on Wednesday 2002/03 net profit soared 40.1 percent from a year ago, helped by productivity gains and cost cutting. The automaker, held 54.2 percent by its Japanese parent and poised for a public issue likely next month, said in a statement it posted a net profit of 1.464 billion rupees ($31.3 million) in the past year to March compared to 1.045 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-India's top carmaker 02/03 profit leaps 40 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642