(Adds details, background, trader and analyst comments) By Chua Baizhen SINGAPORE, June 24 (Reuters) - Indonesia is set to buy around 13 million barrels of oil products for July, steady to June levels, but is expected to top up the volume for gasoline from the spot market to meet robust holiday demand. State oil and gas firm Pertamina is seeking 12.82 million barrels of oil products for July so far, just shy of the 13.03 million barrels bought for June, Pertamina sources and traders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Indonesia July oil imports steady, but more seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642