(Releads, adds quotes from agriculture minister) JAKARTA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia plans to maintain its zero percent palm oil export tax until the end of the year in a bid to shore up palm oil exports amid an expected slowing demand due to global economic weakness, an official said on Wednesday. "We will implement the zero tax from Nov. 1. By our calculation, it will remain zero for November and December due to the price fall," Bayu Krisnamurthi, deputy to the chief economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Indonesia palm oil zero export tax until yr-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642