(Adds PPA and analyst comments) By Lily Kurniawati JAKARTA, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia shortlisted five bidders, including Standard Chartered, for a $200 million majority stake in PT Bank Permata and a slice of the nation's booming consumer loans sector. In its last bank privatisation, state asset disposal company PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (PPA) outlined preliminary bids for a 51 percent stake in the nation's seventh-largest bank. PT Bank Permata Tbk is a key consumer loans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Indonesia shortlists 5 bidders for bank Permata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642