(Recasts with quarterly results) By Nury Sybli JAKARTA, March 21 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , said its profit nearly doubled in the fourth quarter of 2004, due to strong growth in vehicle sales. Astra, partly owned by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd , recorded a quarterly net profit of 1.42 trillion rupiah, based on its official full-year and nine-month results, compared to 726 billion rupiah in the same quarter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Indonesia's Astra quarterly profit almost doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642