(Adds details, background) By Georgina Prodhan, European Technology Correspondent MUNICH, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - Wolfgang Ziebart has resigned as chief executive of German chipmaker Infineon over management clashes about strategy and will be replaced by board member Peter Bauer, the company said. Ziebart had suffered increasingly public criticism from his chairman Max Dietrich Kley, most notably at the company's annual meeting early this year, when Kley said more urgent action was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Infineon CEO Ziebart steps down; Bauer takes over" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642