* Imposes hiring freeze, slashes investment * 2012 revenue expected to drop 3 pct * Q3 revenue flat vs slightly lower predicted * Q3 oper. margin 12.7 pct vs guidance of around 12 pct * Shares jump 7.8 pct, outperforming main index By Harro Ten Wolde FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon on Tuesday painted a gloomy picture of the near future after an unexpected beat on third-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Infineon gloomy on near term after Q3 beat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.