(Adds analyst comments, background, more details) By Kim Soyoung SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. industrial conglomerate Ingersoll-Rand said it would sell its Bobcat machinery business and two other units to Doosan Infracore for $4.9 billion in cash, the biggest ever overseas acquisition by a South Korean firm. Doosan's shares jumped as much as 11 percent on the move, which the company said would nearly double its sales and make it the world's seventh largest construction equipment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ingersoll to sell units for $4.9 bln to Doosan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.