* Intel CEO expects PC sales to be flat or slightly up * Expectations rising for flat sales this year * Launches software apps development platform (Adds details on applications program, embedded effort) SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Intel Corp Chief Executive Paul Otellini expects personal computer sales volume this year to "likely" at least match 2008's, underscoring growing expectations that consumer spending is driving a mild recovery for the depressed market. But with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Intel CEO expects PC sales flat or slightly better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.