* Q4 EPS 24 cents vs 39 cents a year ago * Rev down 5.3 pct at $1.8 bln vs Street estimate $1.7 bln * Says business tone is improving * Shares up more than 12 percent (Recasts, adds stock jump, other details, byline) By Paul Thomasch NEW YORK, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group said quarterly profit fell 38 percent, but revenue held up better than expected and company executives indicated that advertisers are starting to consider putting more money into marketing. Shares of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Interpublic sees more ad money ahead, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.