(Adds byline, more details from interview) By Cho Mee-young SEOUL, June 23 (Reuters) - Canada-based Alcan's only aluminium rolled products maker in Asia said on Monday it would produce over 400,000 tonnes this year, up 14 percent from 2002, with a target of 500,000 tonnes in 2005. "Our current annual output will be over 400,000 tonnes this year," Jack Morrison, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of South Korea's Alcan Taihan Aluminum Ltd, told Reuters in an interview. He said this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Alcan Taihan sees '03 output up at 400,000T" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642