(Adds background paragraphs 5-7, details 8-9, 16, De Beers comments 10-12) By Hilary Gush JOHANNESBURG, March 27 (Reuters) - The head of the world's largest platinum producer Anglo American Platinum said on Thursday South Africa's proposal to introduce a four percent royalty on platinum mining firms' sales seemed high. "I do believe the level of royalty that's been decided upon, put in the document so far, is on the high side," Barry Davison told Reuters in a telephone interview. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Angloplat says proposed S.Africa royalty high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642