(Adds CEO comments on hydrogen, outlook) By Nick Tattersall and Frank Siebelt WIESBADEN, Germany, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The head of German industrial group Linde forecast soaring hydrogen sales in coming years as the car industry invests in fuel cell technology, but said this did not necessarily mean becoming a pure gas player. Wolfgang Reitzle, a former Ford executive who took over at the helm of Linde at the start of the year, said he was investing heavily in the group's hydrogen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Linde CEO bets on fuel cell to drive growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.