(Adds details, background) By Kiyoshi Takenaka and Kunihiko Kichise TOKYO, May 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Electric Corp aims to hit its target of a five percent operating profit margin next business year, providing the economy remains strong, its president said on Thursday. Mitsubishi Electric, whose products range from satellites and elevators to cellphones, said last week it was targeting an operating profit margin of five percent or more -- up from a forecast 3.2 percent this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Mitsubishi Elec eyes 5% oper margin in 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642