(Adds share price, details paragraphs 9-14) By Daniel Flynn MADRID, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Monday he expected the company's share of the West European car market to end 2003 slightly down at around 10.6 percent, but the overall market would grow next year. "I'm not sure if we will reach 10.5 or 10.6 percent, but the target is roughly 10.6 percent," Schweitzer told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of a car safety conference in Madrid. Last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Renault sees growth in European car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642