* FY operating profit up 2 pct to 248 mln stg * FY sales 2.24 bln stg, down 2 pct (I/B/E/S poll 2.25 bln) * Order book up 11 pct to 2.3 bln stg * Sees better performance in year ahead (Recasts, adds CEO comments, reaction, shares) By Paul Sandle LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - Engineer Invensys said it would perform better this year as its markets in industrial systems, railways and appliances recovered, after currency movements helped full-year operating profit rise 2 percent. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Invensys see better 2011 on stronger order book" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.