UPDATE 2-Isuzu and Itochu to form joint sales company

Newswire

(Updates with company confirmation) TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. and trading company Itochu Corp. said on Friday they will invest about $430 million to form a new company for truck sales and services, hoping to shore up sales in a slowing domestic market. The new company will be named Isuzu Network, with the truck maker contributing 75 percent of the 50 billion yen ($430 million) investment and Itochu contributing the remaining 25 percent, the two firms ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"UPDATE 2-Isuzu and Itochu to form joint sales company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!


For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Amber McLincha by email: amclincha@wardsauto.com or phone: (248) 799-2622
 

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

WardsAuto Blogs
Aug 28, 2014
blog

Why Young People Shun Auto Industry 5

The difference today is automakers have stopped selling the dream in favor of selling the deal. Dream cars disappeared decades ago, and concept cars are merely production cars with the door handles and side mirrors removed....More
Aug 25, 2014
blog

Finally, Voice of Reason

The concept of an autopilot is not new, particularly in aerospace. But Owens notes even the airline industry has never crossed that threshold by placing hundreds of lives solely in the digital hands of a computer....More
Aug 21, 2014
blog

Michigan, Great Lakes Region Still Core of North American Production

The Great Lakes Region is well-positioned to remain a North American production hub for years, perhaps well into the next decade....More

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×