(Updates with company confirmation) TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. and trading company Itochu Corp. said on Friday they will invest about $430 million to form a new company for truck sales and services, hoping to shore up sales in a slowing domestic market. The new company will be named Isuzu Network, with the truck maker contributing 75 percent of the 50 billion yen ($430 million) investment and Itochu contributing the remaining 25 percent, the two firms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Isuzu and Itochu to form joint sales company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.