(Updates with executive comments, pvs FRANKFURT) By Svetlana Kovalyova and Nick Tattersall MILAN/FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Same Deutz-Fahr said on Tuesday it would pay up to 90 million euros ($103.6 million) to take a stake of nearly 30 percent in Germany's Deutz AG , which makes engines for the Italian tractor maker. Same Deutz-Fahr will buy shares issued by Deutz in a 68.7 million euros ($78.9 million) capital increase and acquire a stake held by Deutsche Bank , Deutz's core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Italian tractor firm to take stake in Deutz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.