(Rewrites lead with news of reorganisation, adds details) MILAN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Italian highway operators Autostrada Torino-Milano (ASTM) and SIAS plan to reorganise themselves to streamline their activities and improve their competitiveness. In a joint statement released on Thursday, ASTM and SIAS said their respective boards had agreed on the reorganisation earlier in the day. ASTM will take charge of engineering, maintenance, and other infrastructure services, while SIAS will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Italy's ASTM, SIAS to reorganise activities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642