(Adds quotes from conference call, details) MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian industrial holding company CIR plans to spin off its non-media units and bundle them into a new company to be listed on the Milan bourse. The new company would comprise CIR's businesses in the areas of utilities, auto components, healthcare and financial services, CIR said on Thursday, confirming a report in Italian daily La Stampa. CIR, the industrial holding group of Italy's De Benedetti family, added it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Italy's CIR says to spin off, list non-media units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.