(Adds details, quotes) * Luxury models lapped up by Chinese * Q4 net profit surges 139 pct * JLR accounts for more than 95 pct of Q4 profit By Henry Foy MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - Chinese demand for its luxury Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) models propelled fourth-quarter net profit at Tata Motors', capping a bumper year for the Indian automaker. China's boost to JLR's bottom line comes as global automakers, hit by sluggish sales in established markets such as Europe, shift their focus towards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Jaguar Land Rover drives Tata acceleration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.