* April shipments down 7.2 pct from March * April shipments 21 pct below 70,794 tonnes in April 2008 (Adds comments) TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose to an estimated 55,800 tonnes in April, up 6.5 percent from a year earlier, an industry body said on Friday. It was down 7.2 percent from 60,145 tonnes in March, the Japanese Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association data showed. Graphic on copper cable and wire shipments and breakdown of top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan April copper cable shipments up 6.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.