* Big manufacturers' sentiment index -3 vs f'cast -3 * Big non-manufacturers' index +8 vs f'cast +6 * Big firms expect 6.4 pct rise in fiscal 2012/13 capex * BOJ seen holding policy steady this week * Japan economy seen stalling in next few months (Adds analyst quote, details) By Leika Kihara and Stanley White TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - The mood among big Japanese manufacturers worsened in the three months to September after two straight quarters of improvement and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan business mood worsens as slowdown bites-BOJ tankan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.