(For more stories on the Japanese economy, click [ID:nECONJP]) * Govt says wants BOJ to work together to end deflation * BOJ minutes: Board expects deflationary pressure to stay * Some board members said price expectations falling near-term * Govt official: Toyota's recalls a concern (Recasts with govt economic report) By Hideyuki Sano TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Japan's government warned on Tuesday that deflation, high job losses and weaker global growth could hurt the fragile economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan govt repeats deflation warning, pressure on BOJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642