* Panasonic forecasts worst annual loss in a decade * Honda sees wider production disruption due to Thai flooding * Japan intervenes to tame soaring yen * Honda ends down 3.7 pct; Panasonic down 2.1 pct (Adds details) By Isabel Reynolds TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest corporations are facing an ever tougher fight to keep up with their nimble Asian rivals as the soaring yen and Thai flooding hit manufacturers already battling consumer gloom in Europe and the United States. From ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan Inc struggles with yen rise, Thai floods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642