(Recasts, adds ministry comment) TOKYO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Japanese police raided the offices of Yamaha Motor Co. on Monday after the government filed a criminal complaint against the company over its sale to China of small helicopters that officials said could have military uses. Japan has repeatedly expressed concern about China's military buildup and urged Beijing to be more transparent about its motives. Foreign Minister Taro Aso drew an angry retort from Beijing last month when he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan police raid Yamaha Motor over China sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642