(Adds comment from FSA Commissioner) By David Dolan TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan's financial regulator is examining ties between Aozora Bank and top shareholder Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] to see if the U.S. private equity firm has put pressure on the bank to finance deals, the Financial Times said on Monday. Aozora, which owes the Japanese government almost 180 billion yen ($1.8 billion) following a bailout in the 1990s, has been hurt by soured U.S. mortgage investments, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan regulator eyes Aozora links to Cerberus - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642