(Adds link to factbox last paragraph) By Risa Maeda TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan, under pressure to find other incentives than government spending to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, approved an October start for the trial trading of carbon dioxide, the main gas blamed for global warming. "We'll set down rules in September on how to take part (in a trial carbon trading scheme) and in October we'd like to get started," Hiroshi Kamagata, director for the cabinet secretariat at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan to start trial carbon trading in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642