(Recasts, adds details and comments from news conference) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Struggling Japanese truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Monday slack demand and ballooning restructuring costs pushed it deeper into the red in the first half, but pledged a return to operating profit for the full year. Japanese truckmakers are all suffering from record-low demand at home. But Isuzu as well as Nissan Diesel Motor Co , which also posted a half-year loss last week, are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan truckmaker Isuzu falls deeper into red in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.