* Imports from Kuwait, Qatar rise sharply * Iran accounts for 4.8 pct of Japan's April crude imports * Japan oil buyers braced for EU ban from July (Adds links to graphics, table) By Risa Maeda TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Japan's crude oil imports from Iran fell 26.1 percent in April from a year earlier, as the world's third-largest oil consumer stares at a complete halt in imports from the OPEC member from July due to tightening Western sanctions. Imports from Qatar and Kuwait rose 44.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan's April crude imports from Iran fall, sanctions bite" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.