(Updates throughout with comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Denso Corp. , Japan's top auto parts maker, posted a 16 percent jump in half-year operating profit on Tuesday as strong sales and cost cuts offset high materials prices, and it lifted its forecasts for the full year. Denso, affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp. , has enjoyed record earnings largely thanks to the rapid expansion at Japan's top auto maker, which along with units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan's Denso H1 jumps on strong sales, lifts f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.