(Updates throughout with company, analysts comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp kicked off the third-quarter earnings season for Japan's top auto makers on Thursday with solid sales numbers that likely put them on track to post rosy full-year profits. Both companies have projected robust earnings for the year to March 31 driven by strong sales growth, and kept those forecasts intact despite the dollar's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Japan's Nissan, Mazda post solid Q3 revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.