* J.D. Power sees 11.9 mln annualized sales rate in May * North American auto production to slow through 2Q * Lower incentives, higher gas prices, Japan crimp sales * Auto recovery to gain steam in second-half 2011-JD Power * May incentives will be lowest in 5 years - Truecar.com (Adds quotes, auto output impact on U.S. GDP, lowering gas prices, byline) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, May 19 (Reuters) - U.S. May auto sales are off to a "dismal start" as lower sales incentives, thinner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-JD Power says US May auto sales 'dismal'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.