* North American 2012 production forecast unchanged * U.S. 2012 auto sales forecast at 14.5 million * 30 pct of auto loans are for 6 years or longer * Honda, Toyota to see big July gains -TrueCar.com By Bernie Woodall July 26 (Reuters) - July U.S. auto sales will rise about 20 percent from last year but be roughly the same as last month, at 14.1 million vehicles on a seasonally adjusted annualized basis, J.D. Power and Associates and LMC Automotive said on Thursday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-JD Power sees July US auto sales on par with June's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.