(Adds Guangzhou dateline, company comment, details, background) By Alison Leung and David McMahon GUANGZHOU/TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc , the world's fourth-biggest steel maker by output, sealed a joint venture deal in southern China on Monday that will give it a greater access into China's booming car market. JFE will hold a 51 percent stake in the venture with Guangzhou Iron & Steel to produce steel sheet for car makers, and they will together invest some 20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-JFE enters steel JV to serve China car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.