(Recasts with JFE announcement, Hyundai Steel comment) TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japan's JFE Steel Co., the world's fourth-biggest steel maker, said it is in talks with South Korea's Hyundai group firms to broaden their existing business relationships, but no details have been decided. JFE Steel, a core unit of JFE Holdings Inc. , made the comment in response to a Nikkei business daily report on Monday that JFE was in talks with Hyundai Steel Co. to help it build new mills to feed steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-JFE in talks with Hyundai firms on broader ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.