(Adds analyst's remarks, details on earnings, sales, outlook) CHICAGO, July 21 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc. on Thursday said quarterly earnings rose, supported by strength in both its automotive parts and its building heating and cooling businesses. Johnson Controls, whose fiscal fourth-quarter and full fiscal 2005 forecasts were below the analysts' consensus, said third-quarter results were in line with company forecasts as was the fiscal year outlook. "The quarter was very close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Johnson Controls quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.