* Sees underlying year EPS of 90 pence to 94 pence * Sees underlying H2 pretax profit down 5 pct to 15 pct * Underlying H1 pretax profit up 20 pct to 144.9 mln stg * Shares up nearly 10 percent in early trading (Adds analyst comment, shares) By Dan Lalor LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - British platinum specialist Johnson Matthey posted a 20 percent rise in first-half profit and forecast full-year earnings per share growth of 1-5 percent, in line with market forecasts and lifting its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Johnson Matthey buoyed by year EPS guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.