* Underlying pretax profit 114.4 mln stg vs 144.9 mln * Revenue declines 18 pct to 3.6 bln stg * Dividend unchanged at 11.1 pence * Shares down 2.3 pct (Adds details from conference call, share price) By Julie Crust LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - British platinum refiner Johnson Matthey said its first-half pretax profit fell 21 percent due to lower precious metal prices and the slowdown in automobile production. Underlying pretax profit for the six months to end September declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Johnson Matthey H1 pretax falls on auto slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.