(Adds Finance Director, analyst comments, updates shares) By Santosh Menon LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - British metals and chemicals firm Johnson Matthey Plc expects a modest rise in annual profits after first-half profits climbed three percent despite a weaker dollar and a slump in the prices of key metals. Group Finance Director John Sheldrick told Reuters on Thursday that the outlook for palladium and rhodium remained tough and exchange rates remained unfavourable. He said most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Johnson Matthey sees modest rise in profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642