* CEOs visit Tokyo after quake, nuclear scare * Japan remains key market for Wall Street, European banks (Adds Morgan Stanley CEO in Tokyo, updates Goldman) By Chikafumi Hodo and David Dolan TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co boss Jamie Dimon and Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent were among top global executives to visit Tokyo this week to meet with local staff coping with the devastating earthquake and radiation panic that hit the city. Also among the financial bigwigs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-J.P. Morgan's Dimon, other CEOs descend on Tokyo to rally troops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642