(Recasts, updates with details, quotes, share) * In talks with JFE to sell 5-15 pct in company * In talks with Brahmani Steel for partnership * Rising cheap imports, iron ore exports a concern By Swati Pandey MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - JSW Steel , India's's No.3 producer of the alloy, expects to close talks with the steel unit of Japan's JFE Holdings to sell a stake in the next six months, a top official told reporters on Tuesday. "There is no delay. It's happening, the talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-JSW, JFE stake sale talks may close in 6 mos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.