* Russian media reported Daimler sought to boost stake * Kamaz shares retain most gains despite denial * Investors hope Daimler involvement will boost performance (Adds anti-trust service denial, share price, analyst comment) By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Russia's anti-trust body on Friday denied reports that Germany's Daimler had applied to raise its stake in loss-making truckmaker Kamaz , but investors retained hope the deal could happen. Russian carmakers -- hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Kamaz shares up on hopes of Daimler stake raising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.