* Automakers monitoring resin shortage, no output cuts yet * Meeting held in suburban Detroit to discuss alternatives * Evonik says CDT production may not return until winter * PA-12 alternatives must be tested first - supplier group (Adds quotes from Ford CEO, DuPont spokeswoman, analysts) By Andreas Cremer and Katrease Stafford BERLIN/TROY, Michigan, April 17 (Reuters) - As auto companies and their suppliers met in suburban Detroit to discuss options amid a shortage of a key resin that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Key maker of auto resin may be out until winter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.