* Hyundai union walks out of last round of wage talks before holidays * Hyundai union threatens strike * Union at affiliate Kia votes down wage deal despite record bonuses * Tough talks ahead following holiday break (Adds Kia vote, analyst comment) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - Union members of Kia Motors on Wednesday voted down a wage deal previously reached with the management, while Hyundai Motor failed to seal a wage pact with its union. The moves may signal tough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Kia union rejects wage deal; Hyundai talks collapse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.