*Mining companies are stepping up orders for mining equipment *Sees more than 10 pct growth in revenue in 2009/10 *No need to revise its 2008/09 earnings target (Adds summary, details) By Yuko Inoue and Nobuhiro Kubo TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The head of Komatsu Ltd , the world's second-biggest earth-moving equipment maker, expects its revenues to grow more than 10 percent next business year even as the global financial crisis threatens economic growth. Kunio Noji, Komatsu's chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Komatsu sees further growth, no end to China boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642