(Adds quotes, details, shares) By Brett Young HELSINKI, June 26 (Reuters) - Finnish engineering group Kone said on Thursday it aimed to sell off two units with more than one billion euros ($1.16 billion) in net sales to focus on core areas such as elevators and lighten its debt load. The sale of the Valtra tractors unit and the Forest Machines division would lop off around one-quarter of the firm's annual sales, and the company said it would likely be sealed within a couple of months. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Kone to sell units with 1 bln euro sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642