* Korea Beral shares up more than 11 pct * Subsidiary of Icahn-controlled U.S. firm ups stake * Korea Beral official says watching situation * Analysts play down hostile takeover attempt By Kim Yeon-hee and Jungyoun Park SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Shares in Korea Beral soared more than 11 percent after a unit controlled by activist investor Carl Icahn raised its stake in the car parts maker, fanning speculation about a possible unsolicited takeover bid. F-M International Ltd, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Korea Beral shares rally on Icahn M&A hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.