(Recasts with company confirmation) * Says to make announcement later on Wednesday * Kyocera to buy all Unimerco shares by July 11 * Kyocera to spend $247.2 mln on acquisition -Nikkei TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Kyocera Corporation plans to buy Danish carbide tool maker Unimerco in a deal reportedly worth $247.2 million, helping the Japanese electronics firm boost its presence in Europe and bolster sales from the automobile and aviation sectors. Kyocera spokeswoman Chikako Morioka ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Kyocera to buy Unimerco, boost European presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.